Monday, August 06, 2007

UFO issues

Okay...so I MAY have a UFO problem...they are in fact threatening a hostile take over. So in an effort to actually FINISH something I will be posting all the ufo's here and hopefully finishing at least one thing a month. My rules are as follows.
1. Strict yarn diet- no more buying yarn to start new projects for at least a year.

2. The only new projects I may cast on are for my KAL's (Sockamania, Socktopia, and sock along 4), socks that rock club, and Chameleon club. New projects may be cast on after 20 ufo's have been finished!

3. Brag extensively of any project I do finish.

4. SO's and UFO's are interchangeable in my world.

Most of my UFO's are socks- Why? I love socks, I love all the new techniques, the colors, dbl pts, circs it doesn't matter. I get so excited to try the next stitch pattern, that I bail after the "honeymoon stage" is over. I'm guessing I probably have 50 ish ufo's- 30 socks?? (YIKES). Okay I truthfully have no idea but I'm going to dig through everything and find them!

No comments: