Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Ravelry Fates...

Alright! Ravelry is clearly the best thing since Knitpicks needles and I'm VERY anxiously awaiting my invite! (Read as: I'm getting list rage and yelling at the numbers to move faster...no more caffeine for me!) I just realized that about 1000 people get invited every week or so and I'm just over 5000 away. This means in about 5 weeks I will get my invite. It just so happens that is the week (two weeks actually) that we are crazy booked with back to school stuff/meetings/soccer games/kids birthdays AND the hubby OUT OF TOWN! SO I WILL HAVE MY INVITE BUT NO TIME TO DO ANYTHING WITH IT FOR TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could all of you lovely bloggers who already have your invite mention it a little less or make it seem like not such a big deal for awhile- maybe my patience will catch up to me...Thanks!!

No comments: