Monday, August 13, 2007

More UFO's to add- none finished yet!

Well I found more unfinished things today- have yet to finish anything- but I have made progress toward a pair of socks...

Here are five more sweaters (gulp) I found in my mad search! Granted the pale purple baby sweater has a reason, I had my fourth boy (DH deemed it too girlie) and the bamboo circular needle snapped off the cord- I have to dig up a new needle. The dark purple sweater is great- it's just what I was working on when my grandmother died and I haven't been able to work on it alot since...

Here's two more socks on the needles.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I've been trying to catch up! I shall not complain about having too many projects on the needles again. At least when you're ready, you have a great headstart on these :)