Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Overload!

Here is the one skein of Wollmeise I managed to snatch from the last sneak up on Loopy Ewe. Some day I will get Poison no. 5- I may just have to go to Claudia herself- oh well!

Okay, I'm on Ravelry, I can't tell you how many hours I wasted this weekend just cruising around it. I've photo-ed some of my projects and stash, but I'm pretty much holding off on that for now. I used a picture of my youngest as my avatar- he loves to adore the stash and it was just tooo adorable!! Every day he asks if he can knit today and "drive" the spinning wheel! (We won't go into how he escapes after a bath, runs through the house naked, just so he can stand on the double treadles, and treadle...buck naked) The camera battery is dead, so no new progress pics- okay I was on Ravelry all weekend so there really is no progress!

No comments: