Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Survey Says!!

Mystery Roving is Carbon!!
Here is some yummy yarn goodness from my stash diving/photo adventure! These single skein entries are killin' me!


I'm kinda in a knitting funk right now. Nothing sounds good to knit. At least I am documenting my stash (which is waayyy bigger than I thought- obviously the denial factor was at work...) The funk is probably due to a)it's 90 degrees outside and it's October b) our other house is STILL on the market and is getting a little stressfull (the irony is that knitting would relax me but i'm too stressed to knit!) c) I cannot keep up with the stinkin laundry enough so I can unpack the rest of the house! I never thought I would wish for rain and cooler weather, but there ya go!

2 comments:

Tala said...

Hey Chellie! Just visiting from Ravelry - I noticed your house wasn't listed anymore! Did it sell? I hope so - congrats if it did!

How are you liking the Carbon fiber? I'm debating buying a S2S kit myself, just deciding on the colorway!

Chellie said...

Yes, we sold- just read about your adventures in real estate...a laugh a minute huh?!

I like the Carbon, I do think it has too much yellow, but the roving is wonderful. I'll have to see how it looks plied- I'm going to navajo instead of the three bobbin thing.

Good luck selling!