Friday, July 13, 2007

Someday I'll have pics again...

So I finally reconciled my camera and computer- now the camera is with my hubby at work...hmmmm. I'm eagerly awaiting some Socks that Rock yarn so I can take some pics of that too. I'm in the SOM club with blue moon- the colorway this month is Firebird- I like it, I like the pattern, just not seeing the two together. I DO like the idea of knitting this in the Fawkes pattern by Socktopia- yes this house is eagerly awaiting the release of the Potter series. Those of you who know me, realize that I love to start projects, work randomly on projects, but finishing anything is rare. Well I have about 10 pairs of socks on the needles so it is my goal to finish at least that many this year so I can start more socks without buying more needles! Wish me luck!

No comments: