Thursday, July 28, 2005

So much for keeping current...

Ya know life just gets too busy sometimes. About the mystery stole along- great, beautiful pattern- I started it- I'm only on the first repeat of clue 2/3... The problem is not the pattern, it is the yarn I'm using. You see I have some of Handpaintedyarn.com laceweight- gorgeous colors!! It is single ply though and splits like crazy!! Part of the problem is that I knit english (yarn in left hand) and it seems to be "unspinning" the yarn- grrrr! So...it goes to the ufo bin for now- I'm starting the mystery shawl along with yarn I love!!!! It's some handdyed I got at the Maryland sheep and wool and there is just enough yardage- I'll post a pic (really I will) as soon as hubby remembers the DC from work... Hopefully the shawl will go smoothly?? I seem to have the disease CPS (Chronic Project Starter!)
Cheers

No comments: